This last weekend of May looks awesome in the English capital … The most well-known We Are FSTVL located in the Upmister neighborhood has left a competitor but of very different kinds of music to the previous one. While We Are FSTVL focuses on House, Techno and Drum & Bass genres (among many other genres) Steel Yard focuses on the well-known Groove and the new and innovative Future house and similar.
Located in Victoria Park in central London near the Olympic city, an incredible location and accessible to all. Those responsible for making us dance?
- Axwell /\ Ingrosso. The Swedish duo visit the English capital as one of the most dear duos, their fame throughout this last decade continues to grow despite not being part of the incredible Swedish House Mafia are seen occupying the head of the best festivals of the world.
- Don Diablo. What to say of one of the kings of this new genre that has astonished us in the last 3 years. Everything that the dutchman plays is a sure hit. Owner of the Hexagon record label focused on Future House, Don Diablo is one of the biggest bets of all the festivals in the world and heads the majority of they.
- Martin Solveig. “Old But Gold”… How many joys the French has given us! No doubt it is a joy to see him always live, 25 years of career and numerous hits such as Intoxicated, Do It Right or his greatest success Hello endorse its quality.
- Third party. One of the duos that carry the new Groove in them back, in this last year have made a huge in the international electronic panorama. We have had the pleasure of seeing them live on different occasions and we can say with pleasure that they are also great people.
- Faithless. Unknown in Spain and Mexico but very important in the British house panorama. A trio that started there in 1995 and mixes various nuances of House with trance and instrumental and vocals.
Without a doubt a great festival composed by only 5 artists but that all could occupy without problem the highest positions in the best festivals of the world.